mathematical operations MCQ SET 2
Concept of Mathematical Operations
An integral part of the basic mathematics, mathematical operations are an inseparable part of the discipline. Introduced at the primary level of teaching, it continues to be a part until the end. The common mathematical operations that we have are +, – x, ៖, in which + stands for Addition, – is Subtraction, x for Multiplication and ៖ means division.
Thus, all the questions of this topic will revolve around these signs. You can be either asked to solve the questions as per the pre-determined function of the operator or can be given question wise functioning of every sign. Apart from this common situation, you will come across questions based on the following conditions-
- Balancing the equation
- Based on symbols or letters equivalent to signs
- Solve the equation
- Whether the given equation is correct or not
- Interchanging the signs
How to Solve Mathematical Operations Questions
The easiest way to solve these questions is to follow the BODMAS rule. As per this rule, you will have to begin solving the equation by eliminating the brackets . Then the order, then division, then multiplication, then addition and finally subtraction. Hence, to get a hold of these mathematical operations questions . You must practice a lot of BODMAS questions to be through with the concept.
mathematical operations questions
- Word formation PRACTICE TEST 5In the Word Formation Questions Answers is followed by four other words, one of which cannot be formed by using the letters of the given word
- Word formation PRACTICE TEST 4In the Quiz a word is followed by four other words, one of which cannot be formed by using the letters of the given word. Find this word.
- Word formation PRACTICE TEST 3Word formation online test questions and answers of verbal reasoning for private & government jobs, competitive examination, entrance test and interview .
- Word formation PRACTICE TEST 2This mock test of Word formation test for SSC Bank helps you for every entrance exam.contains 50 Multiple Choice Questions for SSC bank Test
- Word formation PRACTICE TESTMeaningful Word formation Reasoning Questions-Answers with Explanations for SSC, IBPS/SBI PO,Clerk, MBA and other Similar Competitive Exams
- Venn Diagrams MCQ 2The Logical Venn Diagrams Verbal Reasoning MCQ Questions are mostly asked in the various competitive exams conducted by the SSC, PSC, UPSC, LIC
- Symbolically coded Blood RelationModel verbal reasoning practice test with answer on Symbolically coded Blood Relation type problems based on previous year questions
- Statement and ConclusionLearn Statement And Conclusion mcq questions and answers with easy explanations – Statement And Conclusion is part of competitive reasoning
- Sequential Test SET 3This is the verbal reasoning questions and answers section on “sequential test SET 3 ” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination
- sequential test SET 2This is the verbal reasoning questions and answers section on “sequential test SET 2 ” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination
- sequential test SET 1Logical verbal reasoning Sequential order test question and answer online practice test with Answers for IBPS BANK SSC RRB SBI
- Seating Arrangement SET 3This is the verbal reasoning questions and answers section on “Seating Arrangement” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination