Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
H.C.F and L.C.M Practice different types of aptitude test , including numerical and verbal tests. All questions come with worked solutions
What is H.C.F and L.C.M ?
HCF is the greatest common divisor of more than one integers. Hence, the largest positive integer that divides more than one integers known as Highest common factor.LCM is the least common multiple of two or more integers.
lcm and hcf formula pdf, lcm and hcf formula and tricks, lcm and hcf problems, lcm and hcf short tricks, how to solve hcf problems, method of lcm and hcf, how to find hcf, properties of hcf, H.C.F and L.C.M questions and answers, H.C.F and L.C.M questions and answers for interview and entrance examination
Here, are some easy tips and tricks for you to solve HCF and LCM questions quickly, easily, and efficiently in competitive exams.
H.C.F and L.C.M Tips and Tricks and Shortcuts
- The H.C.F of two or more numbers is smaller than or equal to the smallest number of given numbers
- The smallest number which is exactly divisible by a, b and c is L.C.M of a, b, c.
- The L.C.M of two or more numbers is greater than or equal to the greatest number of given numbers.
- The smallest number which when divided by a, b and c leaves a remainder R in each case. Required number = (L.C.M of a, b, c) + R
- The greatest number which divides a, b and c to leave the remainder R is H.C.F of (a – R), (b – R) and (c – R)
- The greatest number which divide x, y, z to leave remainders a, b, c is H.C.F of (x – a), (y – b) and (z – c)
- The smallest number which when divided by x, y and z leaves remainder of a, b, c (x – a), (y – b), (z – c) are multiples of M
Required number = (L.C.M of x, y and z) – M