NTA/UGC NET 2(Paper 1)
The National Eligibility Test, also known as NTA/UGC NET, is the examination for determining the eligibility for the post of assistant professor….
UGC NET paper 1 Mock Test Previous Year Questions Papers – National Testing Agency (NTA) provides candidates with the previous year question papers online.
NTA UGC NET 2021 exam Crack by the Free Online Mock Test or Free Online Test Series and Important Questions with Answer is also available at Free of Cost
UGC NET exam is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) . To determine the eligibility of candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) . And/ or the post of Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges. Every year lakhs of candidates appear for UGC NET . However, only a few are able to crack the exam . In 2020, over 8.6 lakh candidates applied for the exam . Out of which more than 5.2 lakh candidates appeared for the exam. As the competition among candidates to crack the exam is huge, it is extremely important to have the right UGC NET preparation strategy to ensure success.
Benefits of practicing NTA NET question papers
Candidates who are appearing in the upcoming UGC NET exam should solve the previous years’ question papers to get acquainted with the exam pattern and prepare accordingly for the exam. Have a look at the benefits of solving UGC NET question papers below.
- Candidates get familiar with the topics which they need to cover for the exam
- Candidates get to know their strong and weak areas
- It helps in managing time for answering questions during the exam
- Candidates can analyze the already attempted papers to know their mistakes and hence, can work for improvement
Practice NTA NET Quiz
- Methods for Starting a DC MotorThe internal wiring of a 3 point starter is as shown in the figure.The lever is turned gradually to the right to start the connected dc motor
- DC Motor CharacteristicsA DC motor’s efficiency is determined by the relationship between armature current, torque, and speed. This is known DC Motor Characteristics
- Types of DC MotorSimilar to generators, there are three different types of dc motor based on how the field winding is connected to the armature, and they are
- Working of DC MotorWorking of DC Motor- When the terminals of the motor are connected to an external source of dc supply then
- DC Motor Principle of operationA current-carrying conductor experiences a mechanical force when it is placed in a magnetic field, which is DC Motor principle of operation
- Commutation and Interpole & DC Generator CharacteristicsThe commutation process would produce excessive sparking in larger machines, which would wear down the brushes and release noxious gases
- Method of Excitation of DC GeneratorMethod of Excitation of DC Generator – Excitation is the process of supplying current to the field winding, & method of excitation is the
- Armature ReactionSince the flux per pole determines the emf Generated and the torque produced by the machine, it appears that Armature reaction will not have
- EMF Equation of DC GeneratorEMF Equation of DC Generator – Consider a D.C. generator whose armature is driven by a prime mover at a constant speed while the field coil
- Wave WindingOnly two parallel paths are offered between the positive and negative brushes in wave winding. The starting end of one armature coil’s