mathematical operations set 1
Concept of Mathematical Operations
An integral part of the basic mathematics, mathematical operation are an inseparable part of the discipline. Introduced at the primary level of teaching, it continues to be a part until the end. The common mathematical operations that we have are +, – x, ៖, in which + stands for Addition, – is Subtraction, x for Multiplication and ៖ means division.
Thus, all the questions of this topic will revolve around these signs. You can be either asked to solve the questions as per the pre-determined function of the operator or can be given question wise functioning of every sign. Apart from this common situation, you will come across questions based on the following conditions-
- Balancing the equation
- Based on symbols or letters equivalent to signs
- Solve the equation
- Whether the given equation is correct or not
- Interchanging the signs
How to Solve Mathematical Operations Questions
The easiest way to solve these questions is to follow the BODMAS rule. As per this rule, you will have to begin solving the equation by eliminating the brackets . Then the order, then division, then multiplication, then addition and finally subtraction. Hence, to get a hold of these mathematical operations questions . You must practice a lot of BODMAS questions to be through with the concept.
Free online Quiz
- Alpha numeric seriesAlong with being easy to answer, the New Pattern Alphanumeric Series questions are scoring and one of the most common logical reasoning topic
- alphabet series completionIn each of the following questions, various terms of an alphabet series are given with one or more terms missing as shown by (?). Choose the missing terms out of the given alternatives.
- Assertion and ReasonAssertion and Reason , Assertion means a statement and reason means an explanation about that particular statement. Tricks to answer […]
- Blood Relation conversation basedIn this type of questions, a round-about description is given in the form of certain small relationships and direct relationship between the persons concerned is to be deciphered.
- Blood Relation conversation based set 2Blood Relation MCQ Online Quiz, provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to Blood Relationship. You will have to read all the given
- Blood Relation conversation based set 3Blood Relation MCQ Online Quiz, provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to Blood Relationship. You will have to read all the given
- Blood Relation conversation based set 4Blood Relation MCQ Online Quiz, provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to Blood Relationship. You will have to read all the given
- Blood Relation conversation based set 5
- Blood Relation conversation based set 6
- Blood Relation conversation based set 7blood relation questions answers mcq of reasoning are very useful in ibps, ssc, sbi, po, clerk and other competitive exams
- Coding & Decoding set 1Logical verbal reasoning Coding & Decoding set 1 test question and answer online practice test with Answers for IBPS BANK SSC RRB SBI