Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Salary
Table of Contents
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022, Apply now
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 – Indian Navy invites applications from eligible ex-Naval Apprentices to apply online through Indian Navy website for the post of Tradesman Skilled. A total of 1531 Vacancies have been announced . Eligible candidates can apply online from February 22, 2022.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- Organization: Indian Navy
- Post Name: Group C Civilian Tradesman (Skilled)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1531 Posts
- Job Location: All India
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Dates 2022
- Starting Date of Application Submission: 3 day (22 February 2022) of publication of notification in Employment Newspaper
- Last date for submission of application: on the 28th day (22 March 2022) from the opening date of registration
- Electrical Fitter – 164
- Electro Plater – 10
- Engine Fitter – 163
- Foundry – 06
- Pattern Maker – 08
- ICE Fitter – 110
- Instrument Fitter – 31
- Machinist – 70
- Millwright Fitter – 51
- Painter – 53
- Plater – 60
- Sheet Metal Worker – 10
- Pipe Fitter – 77
- Ref & AC Fitter – 46
- Tailor – 17
- Welder – 89
- Radar Fitter – 37
- Radio Fitter – 21
- Rigger – 55
- Shipwright – 102
Non Designated Trades
- Blacksmith – 07
- Boiler Maker – 21
- Civil Works – 38
- Computer Fitter – 12
- Electronic Fitter – 47
- Gyro Fitter – 07
- Machinery Control Fitter – 08
- Sonar Fitter – 19
- Weapon Fitter – 47
- Hot Insulator – 03
- Ship Fitter – 17
- GT Fitter – 36
- ICE Fitter Crane – 89
- TOTAL – 1531
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 10th Standard pass from a recognised Board/ Institution
- Certificate from recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the relevant trade
- Note: Tradesman Mate or Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial) or Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial) of the Navy or persons serving in analogous, equivalent or higher grades in lower formations of the Defence Services with at least two years regular service in Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) in Pay Matrix and possessing qualifications as above).
- Candidates should exceed 56 Years as on the Closing date of Application Submission.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in by 18th March 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Jobs 2022 as follows Application Fees.
- Unreserved – Rs 394/-
- Reserved category – Rs 294/-
- This Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2022 follows
- Written Exam
- Physical Exam
- Medical Exam
Indian navy salary
- Tradesman-Group C – Rs.18000/- to 56900/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
Indian Navy Ranks
- Admiral of the fleet: Admiral of the Fleet is the highest honorary five-star rank. A nobleman appointed by a monarch for great wartime usage was granted this title. This rank has yet to be awarded to an Indian Navy officer.
- Admiral: With a four-star rank, Admiral is the highest-ranking officer in the Indian Navy. Admiral, often known as the Chief of the Naval Staff.
- Vice Admiral: The Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) is the next in line, and he is in charge of all naval-related operations. The Indian navy is divided into three commands, each of which is led by a vice admiral. The current Chief of Naval Staff is Vice Admiral Satish Namdeo Ghormade. On July 31, 2021, he assumed power.
- Rear Admiral: In the Indian navy, a Rear Admiral is a senior two-star naval commander. Rear Admirals lead the fleets of the Indian navy’s three commands.
- Commodore: A commodore is in charge of a fleet or squadron of ships part of a larger task force led by an admiral. Any officer appointed to command over one ship at a time is referred to as a “commodore.”
Captain: The captain of the Indian navy is in charge of his squad of officers and sailors. In the Indian Army, this rank is equivalent to “Colonel,” while in the Indian Air Force, it is equivalent to “Group Captain.”
- Commander: The rank of the commander is prevalent among navy and air force officers. A commander can be in charge of a ship, submarine, air unit, or small shore operation in the Navy.
- Lieutenant Commander: A lieutenant commander is a senior staff officer responsible for the workforce, intelligence, missions, and logistics.
- Lieutenant: They are in charge of tactical surveillance teams & casualty situations, among other things.
- Sub- Lieutenant: It is the Indian navy’s lowest rank, mainly reserved for fresh recruits. They are in charge of the ship’s safety
- स्वामी दयानंद सरस्वती
- सम्राट अशोक का जीवन परिचय (Emperor Ashoka)
- सभी प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले सामान्य ज्ञान के प्रश्न
- श्रीनिवास रामानुजन का जीवन परिचय
- विज्ञान के प्रश्न जो परीक्षा में हमेशा पूछे जाते हैं
- रसायन विज्ञान के कुछ विशेष तथ्य | परीक्षा में सवाल जरूर आता है
- महत्वपूर्ण भौतिक शब्दावली | Very Important Physical Terminology
- भीमराव अम्बेडकर
- भारतीय संविधान के 80 महत्वपूर्ण अनुच्छेदों की सूची
- बाल गंगाधर तिलक
- प्रमुख हिन्दी पत्र पत्रिकाएँ और उनके संपादक
- परीक्षा में हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले आजादी से सम्बंधित महत्वपूर्ण नारे
- डॉक्टर राजेंद्र प्रसाद का जीवन परिचय