HAL Recruitment 2022: Design Trainee, Management Trainee 85 Posts Vacancies – Apply Now
Table of Contents
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released the HAL Recruitment 2022: Design Trainee, Management Trainee Posts notification on 09/02/2022. Notification is out to fill 85 vacancies for Design Trainee / Management Trainee in Technical and Non-Technical Disciplines for its various Production, Overhaul & Service Divisions / Research & Design Centers / Offices. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the post wise vacancy details in the below content. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/02/2022 to 02/03/2022.
Name of the Post: Design Trainee, Management Trainee
Post Date: 09/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 85
Place: Bangalore, Nashik, Koraput, Lucknow, Kanpur, korwa (Amethi District)
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2022: Design Trainee, Management Trainee Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online applications for the Design Trainee, Management Trainee posts will be active till 2nd March 2022. Candidates can the Training Date, Exam Date, Call Letter Date and Result Date in the given tabular column.
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02/03/2022|
|Online Selection Test e-Admit Card||10/03/2022|
|Online Selection Test||07/04/2022 – 09/04/2022|
|Declaration of Test results||12/04/2022|
|Interview Call Letter||13/04/2022|
|Interview Date||04/05/2022 – 06/05/2022|
|Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates||09/05/2022|
|Commencement of Training Program at HAL Management Academy, Bengaluru||29/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of HAL Recruitment 2022: Design Trainee, Management Trainee Posts
Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Post wise vacancies are listed below. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Management Trainee (Technical)||22|
|3||Management Trainee (IMM)||05|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Design Trainee, Management Trainee||Not Disclosed|
Age limit (as on 02/03/2022):
Age limit and relaxations will be followed as per Government Rules. Candidates can check the age limit in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Design Trainee, Management Trainee||28 years|
The Upper Age limit is relaxable for SC, ST and OBC and PWD candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Design Trainee / Management Trainee (Technical), (IMM)
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
2. Management Trainee (HR)
- Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree with 2 years regular / full-time PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA / MSW / MA (3+2 years after 10+2) with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
3. Management Trainee (Legal)
- Regular / Full-time Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Regular / Fulltime Bachelor degree with full-time Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).
4. Management Trainee (Finance)
- Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) with a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test (WT)
Candidates belonging to Gen / OBC categories must pay 500/- towards the application fee. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwBD / Internal candidates are exempted from the payment of the Application Fee.
Candidates are required to deposit the Application Fee to “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Recruitment Account. in State Bank of India bearing Account No. 30969511830 at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in the prescribed challan format. No other form of payment is accepted.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022: Design Trainee, Management Trainee Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the HAL Education Committee Portal www.hal-india.co.in
- Click on Careers-> Apply Online.
- Candidates have to register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for HAL Recruitment 2022: Design Trainee, Management Trainee Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|