- Engg. Interview
- Online Exam
- Ghatna Chakra
- User Login
Attempt UP SI Mock Test 2022 to boost your exam preparation. UP SI Test series is created by experts by following the latest up police si syllabus and exam
Click on ADD TO CART or Enroll Now to Activate your Online Test
आपका ऑनलाइन मॉक टेस्ट 24 घंटे में सक्रिय हो जाएगा कृपया 24 घंटे के बाद लॉगिन करें और डैशबोर्ड चेक करें
– The test will be available in both Hindi and English language except for General Hindi.
– The online test for UP Police SI will consist of Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs.
– Time Duration for Online Exam is 120 Minutes (02 Hours)
– UP SI Online Exam will be of a total of 400 Marks comprising of 160 questions in total.
– Each question will carry 2.5 marks.
– There is No Negative Marking in UP Police SI Exam.
– The Qualifying marks in each subject will be 35% marks. Candidates who will get minimum of 35% Marks in each subject & overall 50% Marks will qualify for the PET/PST Round.
UP Police SI 2022 computer-based test (CBT) will be conducted on Different Dates & Different Shifts. The Online Exam for UP Police SI 2022 Recruitment will consist of four sections – General Hindi, Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning. Each section will comprise 40 Questions of 100 Marks:
|UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subject Name||No. Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||40||100||Composite Time
of 120 Minutes (2 Hours)
|Basic Law/ Constitution/
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/
Intelligence Quotient Test/Reasoning
Candidates who will clear the Physical Standard Test (PST) will qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Below are the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) details:
|UP Police SI 2022 PET|
|Race||4.8 km to be completed
within 28 minutes
|2.4 km to be completed
within 16 minutes
After going through the above exam pattern of up police si recruitment 2022 , it can be concluded that mere studying hard would not help the aspirants in clearing this exam. Candidates must make themselves physically and mentally fit through physical exercises to clear the physical and medical tests. exam pre. study materials