Coding & Decoding set 1
This is the verbal reasoning questions and answers section on “coding decoding questions” with explanation for various interview, competitive examination . Logical verbal reasoning coding decoding question pdf question and answer online practice test with Answers for IBPS BANK SSC RRB SBI UPSC etc .
Coding and Decoding questions, as the name suggests, are questions where candidates have to decode a condition or a code given in the statement and based on it answer the questions.
download coding decoding question pdf
Coding and Decoding Reasoning Tricks and Questions with Answer
In Aptitude Tests for multiple government exams, one of the most important section is the Coding-Decoding section. It is common that several questions are asked from this topic in aptitude tests. We have seen all the different types of aptitude test questions from this section in the chapter on coding-decoding. By checking out different types of Coding-Decoding Reasoning questions and tricks Non-verbal reasoning has a vast collection of questions on Coding-Decoding
In the following section, we will see examples of various forms of coding. We will see the Letter-letter coding, Number Coding, Symbol Coding, Number-Letter mixed coding. We will introduce techniques and tricks that will help you solve any question within a minute. The section has problems for practice at the end of the section.
Letter Coding Trick:
This is the code that is derived on the basis of the alphabets. Usually, the position of alphabets is used. For example, let us see the following question.
Example 1: In the language, “EXAM” is coded as “FYBN”. In the same language, how will we code “RESULT”?
A) SFTVMU B) REPTUY C) ERICCART D) KYLEBROW
Answer: The first step is to detect the code. For that, we need to focus on the word EXAM. The first letter E in code is F, similarly the code for X is Y, for A it is B and for M it is N. Thus we see that in this language the alphabet is shifted to one step to the front. Thus the code for R will be S and hence the correct option here is A) SFTVMU.
Coding-Decoding is the simplest and scoring chapter of Reasoning. Whenever you face these type of easy questions never skip them.
- First of all we should know the positioning (in numerical value) and opposite of all alphabets. The below given diagram explain itself:
(ABOVE GIVEN DIAGRAM SHOWS THE NUMERICAL VALUES OF DIFFERENT ALPHABETS AS WELL AS PARTICULAR ALPHABET’S OPPOSITE ALPHABETS E.G. NUMERIC VALUE OF F IS 6 AND OPPOSITE OF F IS U AND U’S NUMERIC VALUE IS 21 AND SO ON).
Example 2: In a certain code, “Delhi is capital” is coded as “7 5 9”. The sentence “capital are beautiful” is coded as “3 6 9”, and “Delhi is beautiful” is coded as “6 7 5”. Also “Patna also capital‟ is coded as “9 2 4”. What is the code for “beautiful” in this code?
A) 2 B) 4 C) 5 D) 6 E) 7
Answer: To solve codes like these remember the order of the numbers may be anything. For example, in “Delhi is capital” and “Delhi is beautiful”, we can see that the words “Delhi is” are common and thus we can see that capital is 9 and beautiful is 6. Therefore the correct option here is D) 6.
Coding and Decoding online Quiz
- Alpha numeric seriesAlong with being easy to answer, the New Pattern Alphanumeric Series questions are scoring and one of the most common logical reasoning topic
- alphabet series completionIn each of the following questions, various terms of an alphabet series are given with one or more terms missing as shown by (?). Choose the missing terms out of the given alternatives.
- Assertion and ReasonAssertion and Reason , Assertion means a statement and reason means an explanation about that particular statement. Tricks to answer Assertion and Reason questions 5 best tips and strategies for students to answer assertion questions are given below: 1. Take time to read your exam assertion–reason questions If you rush through the assertion questions, you […]
- Blood Relation conversation basedIn this type of questions, a round-about description is given in the form of certain small relationships and direct relationship between the persons concerned is to be deciphered.
- Blood Relation conversation based set 2Blood Relation MCQ Online Quiz, provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to Blood Relationship. You will have to read all the given
- Blood Relation conversation based set 3Blood Relation MCQ Online Quiz, provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to Blood Relationship. You will have to read all the given
- Blood Relation conversation based set 4Blood Relation MCQ Online Quiz, provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to Blood Relationship. You will have to read all the given
- Blood Relation conversation based set 5
- Blood Relation conversation based set 6
- Blood Relation conversation based set 7blood relation questions answers mcq of reasoning are very useful in ibps, ssc, sbi, po, clerk and other competitive exams
- Coding & Decoding set 1Logical verbal reasoning Coding & Decoding set 1 test question and answer online practice test with Answers for IBPS BANK SSC RRB SBI
- Coding & Decoding set 2Logical verbal Reasoning Quiz Coding & Decoding set 2 test question and answer online practice test with Answers for IBPS BANK SSC RRB SBI UPSC…